Settling-In Update
So it has been about three and a half weeks since the madness that is portrayed above. We are happy to announce all of the boxes are now gone and we are close to having every room (minus the storage area of course) in decent order. We have some organizing of closets and drawers to do but the heavy lifting and placing is pretty much done. This past weekend we got the office put together and started the curtain hanging bonanza which hopefully will end this coming weekend. Here are pictures of the basement/media room/guest room (sleeper sofa) and the office. I'll get more pictures of around the house up this weekend.
As for settling in outside of the house, Kerrie and I are very happy with our jobs thus far. I have already put in a few briefs to the Air Force appellate court (called the Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals) and will likely be arguing before the court twice in August. I hope to do my first argument before the overall military appellate court (called the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces) sometime in either October or November.
We have also found a church we really like and have enjoyed getting back in touch with and seeing old friends. And, last but not least, good news from San Antonio - our house sold!
43 days and counting until kickoff.....
We were a little worried about the paint color in this room when we looked at the place but are pretty happy with how our furniture works with it.
This is the first time I have gotten to hang the National Championship magazines so I was pretty happy about that.
