An Afternoon with Dinosaurs

posted by The Osborns at 4:43 PM


On Friday afternoon, K and I were reading a book about dinosaurs when she said, "Dad, I want to see dinosaurs someday." So yesterday, we went to see dinosaurs at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History on the Mall. Enjoy.


K with her favorite, Triceratops.


K about to be pounced on by Mike.


T-Rex, Pterodactyl, and Allosaurus


How a certain Elephant team will look before and then after November 8th.


Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial down the Mall, and the Smithsonian Castle.


The US Capitol Building. My favorites are above left and below left. With the closeups below, you can really see the immaculate detail in the over 140-year-old dome's structure.



On a side note, apparently the blog program can automatically email up to ten email addresses whenever I post on the blog. If you would like to be notified via email whenever I update the blog, shoot me an email and I'll add your address. First ten to respond win!

Remembering Grannie Jean




Local Weather On The 8's



The Blogs