Full Moon in DC

posted by The Osborns at 10:47 PM


This was our view out the front door of the house tonight. Very cool I thought. Mo liked it too and, while I took the picture, added in the fun fact that the moon is moving away from the Earth at a rate of about 2 inches per year. Mo's got knowledge. Good Jeopardy trivia I say.

The girls are getting closer to heading to school - only about 2 and a half weeks to go. K is not happy that the swimming pool is about to close. I swear, after this week in China and K's affinity to the water, I am thinking some competitive swim lessons may be in order. She has already told me she is interested in some diving. Oh, and the football countdown is to about 16 days...ridiculous.

The house is pretty much done inside save for a little organizing here and there. The flower beds and plants outside are a whole different story. Anyway, here are a couple of shots of the living and dining rooms. Have a good rest of the week.



Remembering Grannie Jean




Local Weather On The 8's



The Blogs