A Melancholy Update

posted by The Osborns at 4:01 PM

Sadly, my grandmother on my father's side, Grannie Jean, passed away unexpectedly on December 10th at the age of 78. While we will miss her greatly, I know am a lucky grandson for having such a loving grandmother who was so deeply loved by so many people. Whether it be reading books, doing crossword puzzles, baseball cards, the Braves, or microwave pizza and Dr. Pepper, I will always hold those memories close to my heart.

I have set up a page for family and friends that is linked on the right. Feel free to post any comments or stories you may have and also please send me any pictures you would like to share and I will post them ASAP. We miss you Grannie Jean.

Still, I know she would be pretty mad if we did not keep living life like she did (considering she was still driving, walking 2-3 miles a day, and traveling the world) so we have a whole lot of updates for the girls and little guy below.

Remembering Grannie Jean




Local Weather On The 8's



The Blogs