An Update and A Solid Gold Dancer Video
Highest of Comedy......
Backstory: The night we took this, I had my iPod playing throughout the house while we were taking down Christmas decorations. The whole time, the little guy was in his bouncy chair sitting pretty still, just chilling out and looking around. Then, this song came on and I notice him going crazy (and don't even ask why this song is on there - think it was on one of those NOW music CD's that has its usual half of good music and half of crap - you can decide which side this classic falls on). Anyway, I grab the camera and start it over and he starts right back up where he left off.
Instant classic! And it's good to see he already has the Osborn rhythm down to an art.
Be sure to check out the two additional updates below. Hope everyone is having a good start to 2009.
Backstory: The night we took this, I had my iPod playing throughout the house while we were taking down Christmas decorations. The whole time, the little guy was in his bouncy chair sitting pretty still, just chilling out and looking around. Then, this song came on and I notice him going crazy (and don't even ask why this song is on there - think it was on one of those NOW music CD's that has its usual half of good music and half of crap - you can decide which side this classic falls on). Anyway, I grab the camera and start it over and he starts right back up where he left off.
Instant classic! And it's good to see he already has the Osborn rhythm down to an art.
Be sure to check out the two additional updates below. Hope everyone is having a good start to 2009.
