Random Shots from 2008

posted by The Osborns at 8:28 AM

While backing up the 2008 pictures and cleaning out my cell phone, I found a few that needed posting.


Kerrie and C ready for the Peach Bowl on New Years Eve.


Me and K in deep discussion on George Washington's porch.


A picture of me taking a picture of K in front on Mount Vernon.


Here is K and her buddy Isabelle doing some dressing up during a sleepover. The poses and the pouts...ferocious for sure.


K working out while Christmas shopping.


In the "This Makes Perfect Sense" category, as I was at the store looking for Salsa mix, I figure looking in the Mexican food section would be a good place to start. Didn't find salsa mix but did find . . . . . . chicken gravy. Perfect sense.

Remembering Grannie Jean




Local Weather On The 8's



The Blogs