Carter is Growing . . .

Big C is still growing like a champ. His 4-month checkup yesterday had him weighing in at just under 13 pounds and a tad shy of 25 inches. He is laughing up a storm (see videos, although he is known to tone it down once the camera comes out), has almost figured out how to roll over (if it wasn't for that darn shoulder), and is a big dancer, particularly in either his diaper or completely naked. He is starting to eat rice cereal (yummy) and some sweet potatoes, apple sauce, and bananas. I know I still owe everyone the 3-month portrait snapshots. I'll get them up soon. In the meantime, enjoy the videos and pics.
Yeah...I know I'm cute.

Liking the new shoes...that are purely for show.

Sleepy little people.


Chillin' with Baby Einsteins.
Still loving those tigers.
And almost rolling over . . .
Here is the big guy laughing at his silly dad.
And laughing more at his crazy sisters.
And the Baby Food Olympics begin.
First there was rice cereal . . .
And then came the apple sauce.
And end with more cereal . . . and getting sleepy.
And after a big dinner, there is nothing left to do but dance. He absolutely loves dancing with just his diaper on so this has been dubbed the "Crazy Diaper Dance."
Of course, why stop with a diaper on. Here is the new and improved "Crazy Naked Dance." Note: The camera is zoomed in more here for obvious reasons.
