Underwater Swimming

posted by The Osborns at 6:59 AM


Last weekend, my buddy Goose and his family came over to our pool for a swim. Goose brought his underwater camera and got some great pictures. Thanks to him and enjoy.


The pink version of Jaws.




The girls, matching goggles and all.


K has announced she wants to win an Olympic gold medal in swimming. Getting there.


Me and K. The joys of contacts.


Big C ruling the pool.


Great look here. And I'm talking about C's, not mine. One of those, "What did I do to deserve this?" looks.


Little feet.


K getting ready to be launched....and the entry. I gave it a 8.4...too much splash.


Fish kisses.






Here are the girls...moments before disaster struck. Now you see K...


Now you don't. Okay, maybe her foot.


And a rest . . .


And a self portrait of the boys, including C's hand.

Cue the Jaws theme.


And now the Flipper theme.

Remembering Grannie Jean




Local Weather On The 8's



The Blogs