The Return of the Blog

posted by The Osborns at 11:10 PM

Yes I know. It has been five weeks and no postings. I am a slacker but at least I can admit it. Been quite a busy time around these parts. The back to school for the two girls, along with Kerrie starting a new job at K's school and starting her Masters program in Education, along with C starting daycare (to include the required runny nose and cough for the first five weeks), plus the dance classes, soccer games, soccer practices, etc., etc., etc., all hit at the same time and the blog got left in the dust. (And yes, I know everybody else has all these things going on just like we do - still doesn't mean I can't whine about it.)

Fast forward to the first week of October and we're catching up. C has finally kicked his cold (crossing fingers) and has slept through the night five nights in a row (really crossing fingers). Kerrie made an "A" in her first class and the girls are doing well at school. In the meantime, LSU is 5-0 (we'll see how tomorrow turns out), the Saints are 4-0, and the Spurs are less than a month away from starting their run to the NBA championship.

Can't complain....can't complain....especially when you have rainbows popping up on the soccer field.

So enjoy the six posts below that should catch you up from late August until now, INCLUDING C STARTING TO WALK.

Remembering Grannie Jean




Local Weather On The 8's



The Blogs