LSU-Bama 2009
Saturday was gameday. It was the first LSU game we had been to since the LSU-Fresno State game back in October of 2006. The game was great though the ending could have been a bit better (and no, I will not be complaining about the litany of calls - I think that part of the game has been well documented at this point). A special thanks to cousin Claude Burns for the four fantastic tickets - we appreciate it so much. Kerrie and I made the command decisions that (1) there will never be another 3-year hiatus on seeing LSU play and (2) the pilgrimage to Tuscaloosa every two years for this game will be made from this point forward.
Pregame madness.
Just the two of us.
Mo kept giving me grief about my "Tressel look" (her words) - of course, by days end, a couple stopped her and told her that they were Brett Favre fans too.
The boys.
Poppa's date.
Told you the seats were good. 40 yard line, 27 rows up.
Our guys getting ready for the coin toss, the Dreadlocks of Doom (#3), and the best Corner in the country.
You may not like him . . . but I do.
I could have been a line judge. I bet I would have been able to see feet landing in bounds later in the game too (OK, so I slipped up once about the calls.)
The rowdy LSU section in the upper deck.
Who can find the Poppa and Mo?
The end.
