Seriously? Blizzard Warning. Seriously?
So the snow began again last night. Over the weekend, the forecast was 3-5 more inches. Then it became 10-20. By the time it started last night, it was 7-14. Of course, then we wake up this morning and we have a blizzard warning for the area. Never been in one of those before. So, here we sit, still hunkered down in our house that we have not left since Friday. And it's still snowing and the wind is now howling. Videos are from the front and back doors this morning and really don't do the wind justice. The pics are from last night and this morning. More to come!
From the front door . . .
And from the back.
Last night's snow was a little more peaceful.

The snowflakes were very big last night.

And the levels continue to grow on the back porch. Never thought I would need to shovel off a patio. I guess I was wrong.

The views this morning. Yeesh.

When you haven't been out of the house with 3 kiddos in almost one week, even this doesn't bother you anymore.
From the front door . . .
And from the back.
Last night's snow was a little more peaceful.
The snowflakes were very big last night.
And the levels continue to grow on the back porch. Never thought I would need to shovel off a patio. I guess I was wrong.
The views this morning. Yeesh.
When you haven't been out of the house with 3 kiddos in almost one week, even this doesn't bother you anymore.
