Poppa Visits

posted by The Osborns at 9:13 AM

Two weeks ago, Poppa came in town for an extended visit. He got the full spectrum of DC weather with mid-60s on one day and snow the very next. Cute. Here are some images from the trip, many from Poppa's camera.

On Thursday, Kerrie and I had to work so Poppa took care of the little people. Sunny skies and a pleasant afternoon meant playground time.






C riding his new horse.


But then Saturday brought the cold. Here I am hurrying back from the Redbox.




How many deer can you spot?








Safe at home.










Somethings missing.....




Got to love whoever is ordering pizza during a snowstorm.




Just 6 inches. Not much compared to what was to come the next weekend.




On Sunday, I had to fly to Charleston for a day so on Monday the rest of the crew and Poppa did a little bowling.

And back to the football videos . . . first is Poppa.


And then Big Mo . . .


Then K . . .


And then I decided I could catch one while filming. Seemed like a good idea.

Remembering Grannie Jean




Local Weather On The 8's



The Blogs